Monday, December 12, 2011

Welcome to my blog.

Hello peoples, my name is Kieran and I'm starting a blog to relieve some boredom, plus I think this might be fun for a while. The purpose of this blog will be for me to review books (in case you read the title and were still confused). I'll be reviewing books you suggest, either because you want to know my opinion on one of your favourite books, or because you want to know if a certain book is any good before you read it. I'm just getting this thing set up, so for now just start sending requests. If all goes well there'll be a new review every Sunday starting on New Year's Day.

4 comments:

  1. So, what kind of genres do you like? I'd prefer to suggest books you might like. ;)

    /Ananke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm into a bit of everything. I'll usually go for more fantasy type stuff, but I'll read outside that if I feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantasy is my favorite genre! Second favorite is sci-fi! :D
    It doesn't matter if its in a form of cartoon, anime comics, games, books i would love it eventually.
    suggest me stuff that's related to fantasy incase if i have missed something

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow man, I haven't touched this thing in about five years. How the hell did you find it? I'd forgotten it existed.
      As for suggestions, obviously there's all the major ones like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Narnia, Hunger Games etc. I'm not sure what you have/haven't read, but if you haven't read the Discworld books, I highly recommend them. Also Good Omens. And the Dresden Files, and Inheritance Cycle. And Lunar Chronicles. I could keep going, but hopefully I've at least given you a good list to start with.

      Delete